- Sündmus sündmus on möödas
Pokémon TCG – Expanded Tournament
08/03 @ 15:00 - 21:00
The Pokémon Trading Card Game is a 2-player game in which players use 60-card decks to battle. In the Pokémon TCG, players build decks around cards that feature Pokémon characters, and then take turns using attacks to try to defeat their opponent.
LEARN TO PLAY – (15:00 – 17:45)
- Learn to play the basics of the game with our in house Pokemon professor Danny.
- Learn the basics of deck building and how to begin.
- trade with other Pokémon players.
A Constructed deck contains 60 cards, being:
- The deck must contain exactly 60 cards.
- Decks may not contain more than 4 copies of a single card, as defined by the card’s English language translation, except for basic Energy cards.
- Matches are played for 6 Prize cards.
- Participation fee is 6€ per player.
- The event will go through 3 rounds of swiss play.
- Each round will last for 50 minutes.
- The event will be capped at 30 people.
- Round 1 begins at 18:15. Please let us know in case of late arrivals so we can accommodate.
- 1st: €10 store credit
- 2nd: €5 store credit
- 3rd: €5 store credit
- Each player will receive a Pokemon booster pack as a door prize (stocks permitting).
- As an added treat there will be a 5% discount on all Pokémon related products during the event available only on location.
- Drinks & snacks are available on location.
- If you bring your own drinks or snacks then there is a €2 fee.
- As a public health precaution, people with any flu-like symptoms will be kindly asked to go home and get better.